Tuesday, May 15, 2012

February 2012

  
Baby Kate,

On February 3rd, 2012 your dad and I took you to Chucky Cheese and you loved it! You went on lot's of rides all by yourself and we laughed and got a real kick out of you wanting to be so independent already.  You played so hard and won lots of tickets. You loved every single ride. You smiled and waived at your mom and dad like "Hello!!!! Look at me, I'm soooooo big" It was a fun day.

























































You've started saying lot's of new things this month. You know what a snake says, you say cheese, and when you shut the gate you say "there". On February 7th I said "Baby I love you" and you said it back to me. In your own way of course. I yuh u is the best way I can spell it. On February 13th you said "Wow" and on February 15th you said "uh ohhhhh". You love to say "no mama, no dada" and we think it's really cute. Although I'm sure when you get older it may not be so cute! :)

You love to go to daddy's hockey games. You cheer so loud. You love to say "Go dada, go, go". You're just so happy every time your with your dad. You get so excited after the games to see him. Your legs kick, you make cute little high pitched noises and yell "DaDa" You love him so much and you have him wrapped right around your little finger!!







You love to eat. You loved your lasagna and got it everywhere. You just dove right into it. We just laughed as you went to town on it. You had it in your hair, your eyes, your belly, and even up your nose. But we didn't care, it was to cute to keep you clean.










Mommy loves to spend every second I can with you. So we made some cookies for the first time and you were so cute. You poured, you dumped, you mixed, you ate! We had a lot of fun together that day. One I had to make sure I remembered.






Kate we love you so much and we're very grateful to have you in our lives. You bring so much joy into our home. We love every second we have with you and every time you smile we smile. You're so special and have been since you came into this world. Thank you for loving us so much!

We love you to the moon and back,

Mom and Dad







No comments:

Post a Comment