Monday, April 11, 2011
BABY GOT HER EARS!!!
On March 3rd the wood came out in me. Sporadic trips, wanting to go on every vacation, hate missing anything, and always wanting to go go go!! So I packed us in 20 minutes. Ben drove home for lunch to tell us good bye. I put baby in the car and off we went too California to surprise Aunty Ky Ky.
Baby you did so well driving. You slept most of the way, and we only stopped to feed you and ourselves. You were so excited to see Aunty Ky Ky. We got to the house and there she was. Thinking she was only going to see mom and dad and SURPRISE!!!!!! She was so excited, she didn't even care that I was there. Baby was the prize!!
We woke up early and we're off to the most magical place on earth!! DISNEYLAND!!! Baby loved it. We went on Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Light year, and it's a Small World. Kiley watched Kate while we went on the big kid rides. She also packed every one's lunches. She was such a great host. Jaden and Easton loved the rides. They wanted you to go on every single one with them. You were just a tad under the line! HaHa! It was so much fun.
The next day we went to the beach. It was a lot of fun. We had a nice lunch at Fred's and then some fun in the sand. You had on your cute sunglasses and acted like you belonged with the Huntington Beach folk. I will say you did fit in just perfectly there. You looked around at the water and the sand, and made sure you took in every new thing you saw. I quickly texted your dad and told him when you're older we need to come back. He agreed.
We had such a nice time with our family. It was sad to say goodbye to KyKy but we knew we would see her soon. Thank you Aunty KyKy for such a wonderful, memorable time. It was so much fun to see you and to witness your life in California. You sure know how to party. We sure miss you and know that we will see you really soon! Here's to a wonderful trip to Disneyland! Huzzzzzahhhhh!!! (as my cousin Whit would say) We will be back!!!
It was a magical time. Baby, because of you, I now believe once again in the things I believed in as a child.
I love you to the moon and back!
Mom
Baby laughing at Auty KyKy for the first time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I'm SO proud of her!! She loves Disneyland I can tell :) It looks like you guys had a blast. Love and miss you both SO much!!
ReplyDelete