Friday, August 27, 2010

I cannot believe a whole year has gone by since we were married. Time sure does fly when you're having a FREAKING BLAST with each other. On August 8th, 2009 I married my best friend. We have had such a great year together. There is never a dull moment. We are always laughing at something. We do everything together and have a relationship that is indescribable. He is my everything. He makes me smile when I don't want too. He makes me laugh until I drop to the ground in pain, he is my provider, my BABE and I always feel safe with him. What more can I ask for in a Husband really!
On our anniversary he gave me an over night stay at The Grand America in the SLC. Last year, after our reception, we got to the Hotel LATE.....and our stay was about 4 hours, then off  to catch our flight to Mexico at 4:30 in the a.m. This time he wanted it to be different. He wanted me to actually have a moment to see this beautiful place. We couldn't go over our anniversary because it was completely booked. So we went the weekend of the 21st of August. We went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, then to the Mall, then we checked into THE GRAND, then off to the Bee's game, then to the TACO MALL. Now this mall consists of taco stands all the way around the block, they use their car battery to light up the cart as well as to cook. Ben loves it and the taco's are delicious!
It was so much fun to get away for a few days together. Sunday morning we went to breakfast to a little place called THE BLUE PLATE DINER. It was featured on a traveling show that highlighted the best diners in the U.S. It was fabulous food, great company. and was farely cheap!
On my way home I was reminiscing about all the fun things we have done as a married couple. I thought about how most people say their first year is the hardest. Well......let me tell you, if all of my years being married to Ben are like our first year......then I really couldn't as for anything more. 

I just can't help but smile when I think of him.


3 comments:

  1. you forgot to mention the part when you forced me to ride TRAX with you illegally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! happy Anniversary! You guys give me hope! Love you

    ReplyDelete