We finally went out. Our first little outing as a family. I was about to flip due to being inside for almost a month straight. With the exception of going to Grandma and Grandpa's and Aunt Haley's. We went to lunch at the Pizza Factory. I will admit I was a little nervous going out and about during these winter months, but everything went just fine. We saw Aunt Hilly and all of her work friends just loved you. They said you are the cutest thing they had ever seen. I will definitely have to agree with them. We kept you in your car seat with the cover over you so you wouldn't get any germs. :) After we ate, we went home. Aunt HayHay, came to visit you along with your cousins Jaden and Easton. They love you so much. Jaden kisses you all of the time and whispers in your ear. I ask him all of the time what he says, and he looks and me and smiles and says "Nuffin".......well alright then. He will kiss you on your forehead and tells you he loves you a million times. He tells you how precious you are, cute, darling, and says you are his best friend. He loves everything about you. Easton also comes up to you and says "Hi I love you, you are my friend, and you are my baby cutie". Your cousins love you so much.
Your Grandma and Grandpa Wood also came over tonight on their way to the mall......and well we decided to go too. So your dad and I packed up the stroller for the first time and off we went. We got to the mall and your dad popped open the stroller, snapped you in and away we went. Our little family of three. I was pushing you with pride. I was singing silently..... words to a song that of course I made up. And believe it or not, the song is called "Oh how I love my family of three". Ha Ha!
I'm on top of the world. I am happy and complete. I have everything I have waited so patiently for. A wonderful husband whom I love and adore and a beautiful daughter who makes me smile, cry, believe, and love deeper than I ever thought was possible. Kate, you are perfect in every way, never forget how much your Dad and I love you!




What a precious post Ashley. She is so perfect and precious.
ReplyDelete